Bailby One of the most random forums ever? 00 Sets, retro, Trains, Trams, Morph, Triffids and Dr Who!

Choice criteria of artifacts into MU LEGEND

in Introductions Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:31 am
by playerhot • 22 Posts

Choice criteria of artifacts
I don't need to urge held in stereotypes, however there square measure variety of artifacts that tell you that if truth be told there square measure a couple of things to put in writing regarding within the ten, and that i assume you'll not do that albeit i believe regarding it. So, let's write a number of the oft used artifacts in terms of mu legend zen defense.

Attack - Hysteria, Frenzy, Rainbow Ball & space - Rainbow Defense - Allegro, Patience
but!!! Hysteria could be a temple in attack! however if the likelihood of a vital hit is low, it's troublesome to activate the 20-step result, that is why you employ hysteria.

For similar reason, if you employ allegro cheap mu legend zen whereas it's dark road and therefore the likelihood of avoiding is low, it's empty to use it as a result of it's laborious to activate base result and twenty level result.
It's a sensible plan to scan the consequences and build a alternative like this... BY http://www.playerhot.com/games/mu-legend/golds here now...so thanks!

Scroll up

A Manion Corp. lease
Visitors
4 Members and 18 Guests are online.:
yrurdogo, Sonkerpul, Ikonlake, deependra sharma

We welcome our newest member: Sonkerpul
Board Statistics
The forum has 22107 topics and 24914 posts.